With lots of different treadmills available on the market today it’s hard to pick which one is right for you and why. ProForm has tried to step up their game with The ProForm 520 ZN treadmill and are giving the consumer plenty of reasons to give this product a second look. With some innovative features and great reviews online, this treadmill definitely caught our eye. In this article, we will tell you everything from the price to the personalization of this product as well as providing you with all the information you need to know before deciding whether to buy this treadmill.
The ProForm 520 ZN is good value for money and prides itself on being a high-quality treadmill. It uses a 2.5 CHP Mach Z motor to power the track. The treadmill also has a 300-pound weight limit which might be worth taking into consideration. The running track itself is rather spacious at 20 inches wide and 55 inches in length which is ideal for anyone, no matter their height. When taking a look at the shock absorbing abilities of this treadmill the Pro Form 520 uses the ProShox cushioning system in order to keep the deck from becoming unstable and to allow for a more comfortable use.
Proform 520 zn treadmill features[easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”y” height=”333″ identifier=”B00OOH7756″ locale=”US” localize=”y” nw=”n” nf=”y” src=”https://peakhealthpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41NI0px32BlL.jpg” tag=”gobusiness08-20″ width=”500″]
4 shock absorbers
This treadmill has been designed to be comfortable for your run/walk. A key way they have made the treadmill more suited to a person’s body and running technique is they’ve installed 4 shock absorbers. This can assist in the release of stress that would’ve normally been on your Knees, Ankles, feet and pretty much all of your joints. This is great for anyone who prefers to run/walk on soft ground instead of concrete and should also shorten your recovery time!
If you tend to get too hot whilst working out then this feature was added just for you. The CoolAire workout fan comes with 2-speed settings in order to help you cool down whilst having a tiring Jog.
Grip Pulse EKG Heart rate monitor
This is great for any marathon runners/professional athletes. If you have a target heart rate zone then this is a great addition. You can check your rate at any time before, during and after the run. There is also an app available which will link in with the treadmill to help you set goals and stick to a routine.
Large backlit LCD
A large LCD display comes standard as part of this treadmill. This allows you to monitor your Speed, Heart rate, time, distance and calories burned. For any professional or inexperienced athletes alike this feature could be useful, not only in tracking weight loss. But it could also be used to test speed and try to improve the time it takes to run a certain distance!
Incline training can also be done on this treadmill. With a 0-10% incline range, this product is perfect for anybody who knows that they’ll be going up a lot of steep hills and need a way to train for the intense running![easyazon_image align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”y” height=”500″ identifier=”B00OOH7756″ locale=”US” localize=”y” nw=”n” nf=”y” src=”https://peakhealthpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/3177VcYaP2L.jpg” tag=”gobusiness08-20″ width=”258″]
- Doesn’t take up much space. Because this treadmill comes with a space saver design it can be folded up in order to save space in your room. Although this is only when the treadmill isn’t in use it could still be helpful. Especially should you need space for other activities such as yoga.
- 2.5 CHP Mach Z Motor. The powerful new motor that comes with the ProForm 520 ZN treadmill is more than powerful enough to keep you running for years on end. Coming with a 25-year guarantee (just on the motor, not the whole treadmill) ProForm is clearly confident in the design of this motor. You can customize your running speed while keeping the tread belt smooth and able to handle your weight with ease. This motor can also rapidly change speeds with no issue and will hopefully enhance your running experience.
18 different workout apps
- 18 different workout apps which have all been designed by a certified personal trainer to improve your workouts each time. Keep striving toward each one of your fitness goals whilst being reminded of them by a fantastic selection of apps; if you’re struggling for workouts there are also many available within the apps!
- Comfort, the comfort of the user has definitely been taken into consideration whilst Proform were s=designing this treadmill. With 4 shock absorbers, this treadmill takes a lot of stress. This is stress that would usually be caused by running away from the joints. The large running board is also a form of comfort. The user doesn’t have to worry about stepping off of the treadmill and can instead enjoy their run.
- Technological improvements are another way this treadmill has improved. As well as the CoolAire fan which has been added to cool you down whilst working out there is also a large LCD display. This display is used to show your speed. The time you’ve been running, the distance you’ve run. And much more key information to help you enhance your workout day in, day out.
- Weight limit, the 520 ZN has a weight limit of 300lbs. Which although it may not be surprising this could stop a lot of people from buying/being able to use the treadmill. If this is a problem for you then it could be a personal aim to lose enough weight in order to use this product!
- California warning, this treadmill contains one or more chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer. Birth defects and cause other reproductive harm!
This Proform treadmill is ideal for professional runners and those who are looking to lose some weight. With some amazing features such as the CoolAire fan. Which makes it more convenient for people who are looking to lose weight but don’t want to get too hot whilst doing so. As well as the LCD display showing running distance, time, Heart rate and much more. All of which could help professional athletes track progress and set new goals.
We hope this article has helped you decide whether or not to buy this product. If you’re willing to spend the $800 this product then we would definitely recommend this treadmill. We would even go as far to say it’s one of our favorites! Thank you for reading and feel free to check out some of our other content![easyazon_infoblock align=”center” cart=”n” cloak=”y” identifier=”B00OOH7756″ locale=”US” localize=”y” nw=”n” nf=”y” tag=”gobusiness08-20″]