Proform pro 2000 reviews and buyer guide
The ProForm pro 2000 is a fantastic new treadmill which has clearly taken a lot of time and effort to design. The ProForm team has put a lot of effort into adding in all of the features that any runner, jogger or walker would desire whilst looking for a treadmill to purchase.
They have also installed some new innovative technologic components. This Treadmill has been designed with the whole family in mind; with a durable construction and a 350lb weight limit, everyone in the house should be able to enjoy using this product. Many online reviews have rated this treadmill a ‘best buy’ and it’s not hard to see why.
Proform pro 2000 in your home
This treadmill would be a great addition to any runner’s home. Whether you’re a marathon runner or sprinter you will find a speed and mode which suits you. The ProForm 2000 has a maximum speed of 12mph which should be enough for any Sprinter to reach full speed (or close to). Also inclusive of an impressive ability to both incline and decline, as well as many other amazing new features it’s hard to pass up the opportunity to take a run on this machine. We will continue to go over all of the features, pros, cons and other information you may need to know before buying this treadmill.
If you’re worried about your treadmill taking up too much space in the house then this design is perfect for you. The easy lift ability will assist you when folding the deck into place, helping to keep the overall size of the treadmill down.
This Treadmill boasts an impressive ability to incline from 0-15%. This is ideal for anyone who knows that they’ll have to run uphill. The ProForm 2000 also features the revolutionary ability to decline up to 3% which could give you a needed break whilst you’re having a tiring jog.
Proform pro 2000 treadmill features
The Coolaire fan is perfect for anyone who gets too hot while running, especially while in the house. This fan has two different speed options that will keep you cool whilst using the treadmill. Helping you to keep cooler for longer.
You can set your running speed anywhere between 0 to 12 miles per hour. This is great for anyone who does interval training, sprinting or pretty much any type of running. An impressive 3.5 CHP Mach Z promotor will be powering the track whilst you run.
For anybody who is trying to improve their fitness and needs to know their heartbeat in order to do so, this treadmill is for you! Not only are the standard Pulse monitoring grips included. But this treadmill also comes with a Polar wireless chest strap which will deliver a more accurate reading. This makes the reading of your heart rate less of a hassle in comparison to using the pulse grips.
The 7” Backlight display come with 32 profile programs and can be a massive aid in tracking your fitness. You can also control incline, decline, and speed from the computer.
The ProForm pro 2000 comes with I-fit, this is a subscription based service that can provide you with custom workouts. Professional athletes such as Jillian Michaels have workouts on the app. There are also new ones are being added every day. The app is simple to install and can be put onto any smartphone/tablet.
Pros & Cons
- Durable Build – This treadmill was built using high-quality products and the ProForm team is clearly confident that it won’t break anytime soon. This is obvious by the fact that you get a lifetime Frame and Motor warranty. As well as, a 5-year warranty on any parts and Electronics. This is as long as you have purchased the treadmill brand new (not second hand!).
- Incline ability – because the treadmill can incline anywhere up to 15%. This product would be the perfect purchase for anyone who knows they will be running up steep hills and/or running marathons. If you’re looking to lose weight this feature could also stand out to you. As when inclined you will burn 2 times more calories!
- Easy to assemble – anybody can easily buy this product and put it together themselves at home within 2 hours. This could save you money on assembly and save you time when compared to other models.
- Extras – The treadmill comes with a ton of great features. Some of these are: the CoolAire fan, speakers, and a chest Heart Rate Monitor. These all come together to add some great new features and improve your running experience.
- Heavy – if you’re by yourself whilst trying to assemble the ProForm 2000, it is possible but certain parts of the machine are quite heavy. It is important to be careful or ask a friend for help.
- Space – although this treadmill does come with a space saver feature, it will still take up a large amount of space within your home.
- Price – when it comes to the price of this treadmill, it may require a larger budget. Due to the amount of features it is possible to see why the ProForm 2000 has such a high price tag.
- Customer Service – When it comes to the customer service for the ProForm Company. They are often slow to reply to any queries posted.
What’s the verdict?
Boasting some amazing new features and coming in at cheaper price than some similar models which are currently available. There are many reasons to take a second look at this product. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, improve your overall fitness or train for a specific event. The ProForm team has tried to keep everyone in mind when creating their ProForm pro 2000 Model. With a 20×60 running belt, anyone, no matter their height, will be able to use this product without any problems.Check out the best pricing
We hope that this article has given you some great information. Hopefully, it will help you to make an informative decision about your purchase. Thank you for reading and feel free to check out some of our other reviews!